From around the net
- Financial Crisis Suit Suggests Bad Behavior at Morgan StanleyJanuary 24, 2013
On March 16, 2007, Morgan Stanley employees working on one of the toxic assets that helped blow up the world economy discussed what to name it. Among the team members’ suggestions: “Subprime Meltdown,” “Hitman,” “Nuclear Holocaust” and “Mike Tyson’s Punchout,” as well a simple yet direct reference to a bag of excrement. Ha ha. Those hilarious investment bankers. Then they gave it its real name and sold it to a Chinese bank.
- The three best non-GMO health food brands available in 2013: An independent reviewJanuary 5, 2013
Each of these three brands wins the ”Editor’s Choice Award” from Natural News for their organic foods activism, their avoidance of dangerous ingredients (such as MSG), and their dedication to providing high-quality, reasonably-priced foods for health-conscious consumers everywhere.
- Government and Big Banks Joined Forces to Violently Crush Peaceful ProtestsDecember 31, 2012
[A newly-released document] shows a terrifying network of coordinated DHS, FBI, police, regional fusion center, and private-sector activity so completely merged into one another that the monstrous whole is, in fact, one entity: in some cases, bearing a single name, the Domestic Security Alliance Council. And it reveals this merged entity to have one centrally planned, locally executed mission. The documents, in short, show the cops and DHS working for and with banks to target, arrest, and politically disable peaceful American citizens.
- Kung Fu Expert in China Beats Up Mob of 50 Trying to Evict HimDecember 1, 2012
When 38-year-old Shen Jianzhong was faced with a mob of thugs trying to evict him, he asked himself what his hero, Bruce Lee, would do. … For 20 years, Mr Shen had been practising kung fu, teaching himself Bruce Lee’s system in his courtyard home in Bazhou, Hebei province. … “This mob of thugs would block the street most days. They would pick on the women, threatening to kill their kids. Then people started tossing bricks through windows and letting off fireworks at night. Some people got beaten on the street.”
- New findings about “junk DNA” may bring some surprisesNovember 22, 2012
Adnan, religiously inclined person, was thinking about the divine hand – but after analyzing the spaghetti code inside the sequences he convinced himself that whoever wrote the small code was not God.
- Leak Cracks Open Trans-Pacific Partnership ScandalJune 18, 2012
Despite the Trans-Pacific Partnership being nominally a ”trade” agreement, it contains provisions that interfere with areas well beyond the bounds of trade: Limit how U.S. federal and state officials could regulate foreign firms operating within U.S. boundaries, with requirements to provide them greater rights than domestic firms. Establish a two-track legal system that gives foreign firms new rights to skirt U.S. courts and laws, directly sue the U.S. government before foreign tribunals and Demand compensation for financial, health, environmental, land use and other laws they claim undermine their TPP privileges.
- International Treaty Negotiated In Secret – Hidden Even from Congressmen Who Oversee Treaties – June 15, 2012
An international treaty being negotiated in secret which would not only crack down on Internet privacy much more than SOPA or ACTA, but would actually destroy the sovereignty of the U.S. and all other signatories. It is called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
- Lauryn Hill’s Tumblr Letter on the Music BusinessJune 10, 2012
It was this schism and the hypocrisy, violence and social cannibalism it enabled, that I wanted and needed to be freed from, not from art or music, but the suppression/repression and reduction of that art and music to a bottom line alone, without regard for anything else. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual.
You must be logged in to add a submission.
- Aquila ka Hecate
- Box of Mystery
· My weeknights in a nutshell.
- Danny Mendlow's Blog
· THE UPSIDE OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC MELTDOWN
- Fatima and Ahmed's Son
· Glenn Greenwald: Was the London killing of a British soldier 'terrorism'?
- Noah's Synchromystic Arkive
· Tricksters V Gods - Satanism V The Rest
- Of Mice and Mud
· Can We Really Stimulate Our Way To Prosperity?
- One Straw: Be The Change
· One Straw Rob Wisconsin: Before & After
- Pakalert Press
· The Government Theft of Retirement Accounts Has Begun
- Reflections in a Petri Dish
· Viral Denial, When the Revolution Come.
- Running 'Cause I Can't Fly
· Musical Interlude: Era, “Divano”
· Blanket run
- Sidewalk Catharsis
- Smoking Mirrors
· An Ignorance and Denial too Vast to Measure
- The Tin Foil Hat Society
· Angelina’s breasts are hers to do with what she chooses.
- Tiny House Blog
· Tiny House in a Landscape
- Washington's Blog
· Public Banking Conference: June 2-4, 2013 – Truth in banking opens debt-free money
- zero hedge
· Jack Lew's Triple Whammy - IRS Ignorance, Corzine Corruption, And The 'War On The Poor'
- Belief (14)
- Fear (25)
- huh? (1)
- Lies (35)
- Life (18)
- Money system (33)
- Normal distribution (4)
- Pictures (7)
- Quotes (1)
- Reposted (4)
- Reviews (1)
- Society (36)
- Technology (3)
- Tips (3)
- Trends (2)
- Video (5)
- World changes (35)